Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pulled Meat Crock-Pot Meals

Pulled Meat Crock-Pot Meals

Pulled Pork Sandwiches


I made these pulled BBQ sandwiches a few weeks ago. It's super easy, put about two pounds of chicken in the crock-pot, pour about half a bottle of Bull's Eye Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce on top, cook for about four hours on low, pull the chicken, let it sit at least ten minutes, put on bun. I like a little coleslaw on top, but many people think that's weird. 



Melissa Fornander Schiefelbein's photo.



Pulled Chicken 

This is one I learned from a friend, so I don't have a link or pictures, but it's super good. I made it for church dinner tonight, and my friend Stacey texted to tell me they licked the pan. 

Take a bag of frozen chicken breast, one big jar of Pace P
icante Sauce with a yellow lid, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Take two forks and pull/shred the chicken. Then make it into tacos with whole grain soft shell taco shells and whatever other taco fixins you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment