Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Oreo Brownies for Christmas
I started with a 9 x 13 inch pan sprayed with Cooking Spray with Flower in it...Stirred up one box of brownie mix (the large one for a 9 x 13 inch pan) Put enough brownie batter in to cover the bottom


Place Double Stuff Oreos in the pan and squish them down into the brownie batter a little bit (I forgot to take a picture of just that part) Then I covered the Oreos up with the rest of the brownie batter


I baked it until most of the top looked baked...the middle didn't bake very well, I had to leave them in a long time until the top in the middle looked cooked, but before the edges actually burned. I like "chewy" brownies, which is a good thing because they were pretty chewy :-) however they tasted great! I tried to cut through the middle of the Oreo so that people could see they were Oreo brownies before they ate one


I wanted to make them a little festive, so I piped on a quick little Christmas tree on the top


Close up! :-)


I liked a little yellow M&M on top, and had some left over black glitter frosting so used it for the trunk part...I think they're cute and it took less than an hour to stir them up, let them cool, cut them, and decorate them



No comments:

Post a Comment